Vintage Fair and Retrofest!

14:20:00

Hello Guys! I hope you all doing well. I had a lot of work last few months that is why I didn't post anything new but still, I did try to spend my free time as actively as it is possible and I got part in a few vintage events.

First one - Vintage Fair. Lou Lou's Vintage Fair happens in a lot of cites in UK but the one that I attended was in Cardiff, next one is on 16th of October . DON'T MISS THAT OUT.
Except shopping, you can eat there tasty vegan cake, make an appointment in hair and beauty salon-POP UP PARLOUR, or listen to amazing singers. It is a lovely experience and I already met lots of great people there.

 I created a lookbook for you guys, so I could show you clothes that I bought at vintage fair this September.




22nd of September I went to Retrofest at The Castle Emporium. This event was a bit more modern/popculture than the first one. But I really liked it as well. I got amusing peaces from that fest, enjoyed nice atmosphere and tried vegan pizza and cupcakes!







  EXTREMLEY love this coat! I have no idea where I will were it but it is fab.


And the lovely cape in Sandra D style!


I hope you liked this post guys. Both events you can easily find on facebook. Do you know any others events like that? If yes, then please let me know in the comments below! See ya!

You Might Also Like

0 komentarze

Like us on Facebook

follow me on facebook